SAA South African Airways
SAA South African Airways is the national flag carrier and the largest airline of South Africa. The airline is headquartered in Airways Park on the ground of OR Tambo International Airport. it was established in 1934 and is the first airline in Africa to join the Star Alliance.
The following are domestic destinations that are flown to via SAA South African Airways:
- Cape Town
- East London
- Port Elizabeth
- Richards Bay
The following are some of the regional destinations that are flown to by SAA South African Airways:
- Luanda – Angola
- Windhoek – Namibia
- Victoria Falls – Zimbabwe
- Maputo – Mozambique
- Lusaka – Zambia
- Ndola – Zambia
- Libreville – Gabon
- Harare – Zimbabwe
- Lagos – Nigeria
- Dar Es Salaam – Tanzania
- Cotonou – Benin
- Dakar – Senegal
The following are the international destinations that are flown to by SAA South African Airways:
- Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
- Beijing – China
- Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Frankfurt – Germany
- Hong Kong – China
- London – United Kingdom
- Mumbai – India
- Munich – Germany
- New York – USA
- Perth – Australia
- Sao Paulo – Brazil
- Washington – USA
The following are offered as in-flight entertainment:
- Audio-Visual-on-Demand – this is offered to passengers onboard long-haul international and regional flights.
- Movies and TV – passenger are offered the latest movies, TV shows and documentaries.
- Music and radio – passengers are given a wide selection of radio stations and albums to choose from.
- Games – passengers are given the choice of 15 games on the A340 fleet.
The baggage allowances as set out by SAA South African Airways are as follows:
- Economy Class – Passengers have a checked luggage limit of 23kg
- Business Class – Passengers have a checked luggage limit of 30kg
- First Class – Passengers have a checked luggage limit of 40kg
Book your ticket now with Cheap Flights To and experience the world class treatment and service from South Africa’s largest and greatest airline!