Sao Paolo to Rio de Janeiro
Flights from Sao Paolo to Rio de Janeiro is the best and most convenient way to travel from the most populous city in Brazil to the second most populous city in Brazil.
The following airlines offer flights from Sao Paolo to Rio de Janeiro:
- LATAM Airlines Brazil
- Azul Linhas Aéreas Brasileiras
Flights from Sao Paolo to Rio de Janeiro are non-stop flights. The duration of these flights are approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes.
Interesting facts of Rio de Janeiro:
- The statue of Christ the Redeemer was elected as one of the Seven Wonders of the World in 2007. The statue was initiated in 1931 as a tribute to Rio’s 100th
- Rio de Janeiro has the bluest sky in the entire world!
- There are more than one hundred islands in Guanabara Bay. It is enormous and goes through over 15 different cities and has around 53 beaches.
- Rio de Janeiro boasts with the eighth largest library in the world with over 15 million items.
- The city is also home to the biggest urban forest in the world.
- The world’s biggest football match was held in Rio de Janeiro in 1950 with over 170,000 spectators.
- The city’s name, Rio de Janeiro, is Portuguese for “River of January” and was given to the city by the captaincy of the Portuguese Empire in 1565 which is also the date on which the city was established.
- Rio de Janeiro is also known as “the marvellous city”.
- The tourism capital of Brazil is Rio de Janeiro with its 50 kilometres of white and golden sand beaches.
- The city gets more than 3 million international tourists each year.
Book your flights from Sao Paolo to Rio de Janeiro now with Cheap Flights To by clicking on the link above and experience the beautiful city of Rio de Janeiro with its breath-taking landmarks and beaches!